Monday, June 22, 2009

Comment Moderation

I very much appreciate and encourage comments on this blog. If you are regular reader of Cataract City, you know that I have allowed comments that have not been complimentary of me to remain posted.

That will not be the case here. Even though I am running for public office, I do not have to tolerate anonymous hits against me on a blog designed to inform you about my candidacy. I would consider allowing the comment if you identified yourself, except I have no way of proving the accuracy of who you are. If you would like to engage in a dialogue critical of my proposals, please email me so that we can establish your identity ahead of time.

For these reasons, I will be using comment moderation, so don't panic if your comment isn't posted right away.

Thanks for your understanding.